Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lana del Rey Hair

Hello everyone! Today's post is going to be about how to achieve Lana del Rey's statement hair. Personally I love her hair, and all the hairstyles she wears are absolutely gorgeous. I've watched several youtube videos and went online to search on how to recreate her look. Unfortunately I didn't get the results I expected from those videos, because they were nowhere similar. However, today I stumbled across two video tutorials that were similar or exactly the same hairstyle Lana del Rey uses. It was a great achievement (lol) to come across these two videos that I had been looking for the longest time. That's why I want to share them with you, because sharing is caring, hahaha. Anyhow, I'll post the pictures of inspiration and the videos with the tutorials now.


To achieve this look, watch this video 



to achieve this look, watch this video : 


These two videos are the most accurate on achieving Lana del Rey's vintage waves/curls. I hope this helped, and if it did, let me know! Have a wonderful day and I'll be blogging later :) 

P.S. if you're not having a good day, perhaps this adorable husky will (: 



1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I nominated you for a Liebster Award because I enjoy reading your blog. The rules are posted here: http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Labels

color (1) cramps (1) curls (1) dark (1) fall (1) fig (1) green tea (1) hair (1) haul (1) heating pad (1) help (1) inspired (1) lana del rey (1) lipstick (1) Manhattan by NYC (1) maybelline color show (2) menstrual (1) N.Y.C. (1) nail polish (2) NYX (1) peppermint (1) plum (1) Q.R.S (1) review (1) sweet clementine (2) target (1) tea (1) tips (1) tutorial (1) vintage (1) walmart (1) waves (1) winter (1)